Saturday, December 8, 2007

shopjinny.com launches Tuesday 12/11/07!

shopjinny.com is slated to launch Tuesday, December 11, 2007! This long-awaited e-boutique from the brick-and-mortar retailer based in Columbus, OH, will bring their designer contemporary shop online. Designers will include established names such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rachel Roy, Autumn Cashmere, Mike & Chris, Vince, Jill Stuart, Rachel Pally, Habitual, Loeffler Randall, Hanii Y, Foley & Corinna, Nili Lotan, and Saint Grace, as well as yet-to-be-famous faces such as Richard Ruiz, Marlova, grai, Harlow, Thread Social, Dessous, Vena Cava, Karta, Elijah, Bing Bang, and more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shopjinny.com is amazing. I am so excited that I can now have a little bit of that JInny style where ever I am. Great job on the website. It's so exciting to see your dreams coming true.

Best,

Qiana Markham

Letitia - The Fashion Editor said...

Congrats Jin!! I too just launched my boutique this Monday..how exhilirating right? I wish you all the luck, as well as for the brick and mortar store. Feel free to email me anytime for newbie advice exchange :-)

Letitia Rodriguez
Indiecoterie.com